Welcome to the Webster Vienna Career Services
Webster Vienna Private University’s (WVPU) Career Services team is committed to empowering students to maximize the benefits of career planning, as well as supporting employers in recruiting the university’s top candidates.
Career Services offers a variety of support tools for students, helping to formulate and implement their skillset towards a successful career in a competitive job market.
Career Services for Students
WVPU’s Career Services team supports students by providing:
- First-hand recruitment opportunities with large companies, SMEs, and organizations;
- Individual career coaching and consulting sessions;
- Networking events (e.g. career lunches, company presentations, company visit);
- Mock interviews;
- Assistance with CV and motivational letter writing;
- A roster of companies offering internship opportunities; and
- Access to JobTeaser: a service platform designed for students and the companies that want to hire them.
In order to access these services and more: Sign up Here
JobTeaser may also be accessed here:
WVPU Career Services is also on Facebook.
Recruitment Services for Employers
WVPU takes great pride in our talented base of students and alumni. We place current WVPU students and graduates in professional settings where they can thrive in their chosen career tracks.
Employers choose WVPU candidates (whether for open positions or internships) for good reason. WVPU students and graduates are global citizens at ease with working in international and multi-cultural teams and settings, with personal and professional skills developed through an international academic setting.
WVPU helps employers identify, assess and recruit the most talented and suitable students by:
- Hosting a career lunch or breakfast on campus where companies and organizations provide formal or informal presentations to students regarding career opportunities within your organization.
- Promoting Internships among students (and formally recognizing their achievements in ECTS) thereby helping organizations access the latest studies and perspectives.
- Promoting job openings to students
- Providing direct assistance to HR departments in their search processes matching WVPU students with the qualifications begin sought.
- Hosting on-campus (or virtual) recruiting events where prospective employers meet and interview students for internships or job openings.
- Using JobTeaser, a dedicated career service platform, we match your opening with our best-qualified students.
Sign up to JobTeaser for employers.
Interested in meeting WVPU students?
Contact the WVPU Career Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.