Career Services Empowers Students
Webster Vienna Private University’s Career Services team is committed to empowering students to maximize the benefits of career planning, as well as supporting employers in recruiting the University’s top candidates.
Career Services offers a variety of support tools for students, helping to formulate and implement their skillset toward a successful career in a competitive job market.
Together We Empower
WVPU’s Career Services team supports students by providing:
- First-hand recruitment opportunities with large companies, SMEs, and organizations;
- Individual career coaching and consulting sessions;
- Networking events (e.g., career lunches, company presentations, company visit);
- Mock interviews;
- Assistance with CV and motivational letter writing;
- A roster of companies offering internship opportunities;
- Access to JobTeaser, a service platform designed for students and the companies that want to hire them.
Access JobTeaser here or via your mobile phone:
WVPU Career Services is also on Facebook.
WVPU takes great pride in our talented base of students and alumni. We place current WVPU students and graduates in professional settings where they can thrive in their chosen career tracks.
Employers choose WVPU candidates (whether for open positions or internships) for good reason. WVPU students and graduates are global citizens at ease with working in international and multi-cultural teams and settings, with personal and professional skills developed through an international academic setting.
WVPU helps employers identify, assess and recruit the most talented and suitable students by:
- Hosting a career lunch or breakfast on campus where companies and organizations provide formal or informal presentations to students regarding career opportunities within your organization.
- Promoting Internships among students (and formally recognizing their achievements in ECTS) thereby helping organizations access the latest studies and perspectives.
- Promoting job openings to students.
- Providing direct assistance to HR departments in their search processes matching WVPU students with the qualifications being sought.
- Hosting on-campus (or virtual) recruiting events where prospective employers meet and interview students for internships or job openings.
- Using JobTeaser, a dedicated career service platform, we match your opening with our best-qualified students.
Sign up to JobTeaser for employers.
WVPU’s Mentoring Program "Dare to Grow Together" was successfully launched in 2021. The program, scheduled from October to May, aims to support our soon-to-be graduates with their career development, help them increase their knowledge, and build skills for future goals and success.
Webster Vienna alumni will support students in pursuing their goals by interacting with them in productive conversations and meetings, exchanging ideas and sharing knowledge of career paths and insights to life after graduation.
For this year’s program (October 2022 until May 2023), we are looking forward to receiving Mentor and Mentee applications until Sept. 15, 2022.
Sign up to WVPU’s Mentoring Program 2022-2023.
Career Services Highlights
Ten Webster Vienna Students Participate in a Job Assessment Workshop
May 4, 2022
Alumna Supports Webster Vienna Students through Spark & Rose Coaching
January 27, 2022
Students Develop Concept for a Business Start-up Services
December 23, 2021