Welcome to the Webster Vienna Career and Placement Service
Finding an internship, looking for the first job or deciding what you would like to do for the rest of your life is challenging and requires hard work! Deciding for a good education at Webster was your first step in the right direction, now you need to develop your strategy for your professional life after graduation.
The Career and Placement Service (CPS) at Webster Vienna can help you navigate your
way, define your career goals and prepare for the competition over the best jobs out
Your future employer will look not only at your academic record but also at your skills, personal attributes, talents, experiences and interests you bring to the team. Marketing yourself is the most important marketing project you’ll ever have.
Services are FREE for current students and alumni of Webster Vienna Private University.
We can help you:
- prepare for the job search by working with you on your CV, cover letter, and interview skills.
- create an effective job search strategy together with you.
- understand how to market yourself to potential employers.
- explore suitable career choices building upon your skills and interests.
- discover activities at Webster that can make you more attractive to employers.
Find the Webster Vienna Career and Placement Service also on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/websterviennacareerservices
Reserve your personal appointment online (for your first login, you will need to create a free account using your webster.edu email-address).
The Career and Placement Service (CPS) offers:
- Career counseling: book your personal appointment to get help with your job search strategy, your CV, your motivation letter or your interview preparation. Reserve your personal appointment via email@example.com.
- Career coaching: get support in all career aspects, from time management and self-motivation to finding out what your dream job looks like and how to get it by overcoming obstacles.
- Career events: meet your potential future employer on campus and learn about career opportunities in various industries.
- Career workshops: get equipped with the necessary tools, skills, and insights for a successful job hunt.
- Online career pages: use this helpful resource when applying for an internship or your first job. They contain templates for cover letters and CVs, interview questions, legal information, helpful links to job and internship search databases and a lot more.
- Online internship and job postings: like our Facebook page and get daily updates on current internship and job openings.
- Career Photo Day - get your application photo done by a professional photographer on campus for a special price.
- Career counseling via e-mail: Too busy to make it on campus? Your career advice is still just an e-mail away. Send us your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to provide you with general feedback as soon as possible.