Your connection to Webster Vienna does not end with graduation.
Founded in 1923, the Webster University Alumni Association has pursued the same goal for almost a century: to foster a community of alumni connected to our alma mater and each other.
Membership to the Webster University Alumni Association and the Webster Vienna Alumni Association (local chapter) is free and easy--it becomes effective when you graduate. We invite you to stay connected to Webster and join our network of more than 190,000 alumni worldwide.
Thank you in advance for getting involved and staying connected to your alma mater.
You Belong to the Vienna Chapter
Established in 2005, the Vienna Chapter strives to:
- Articulate the mission and activities, programs, and needs of the University to alumni;
- Offer opportunities for personal and professional growth of the University's alumni;
- Foster relationships among alumni, students, and faculty;
- Recognize and increase the visibility of alumni accomplishments and achievements within their communities and the University;
- Promote alumni contributions of time, talent, and financial support to the University;
- Serve the needs of the alumni with special interests within the framework of the Association;
- Focus the efforts of alumni commitment of service to others.
How can we help you? Let us know you have questions about the Alumni Association or just want to get in touch.
New name or job? Keep us updated.
Your Alumni Association works to bring you the best services and help you stay in touch with fellow alumni and the University. Some benefits are granted on a global basis and others on a local basis. Make use of these benefits and stay connected to Webster and your fellow alumnus.
Vienna Chapter Benefits
- Second Degree Grant: get the last course of an additional degree at Webster Vienna for free. Learn more.
- Legacy Tuition Grant: 10% tuition reduction for first-time freshmen (new, incoming undergraduate students who have never completed university-level course work for credit) whose sibling or parent currently attends or graduated from Webster Vienna Private University. See eligibility criteria.
- Events: mingle with alumni, faculty & students and expand your professional network at university events.
- Guest lectures: join complimentary guest lectures at the Webster Vienna campus.
- Bonus Course Program (Audit): audit courses at Webster Vienna for free after graduating.
- Newsletter: stay up to date with the latest news about Webster and fellow alumni
- Social networking: take advantage of Webster Vienna's online community on Facebook, LinkedIn, and 40th Years of Webster Vienna website.
- Activities: enjoy Vienna Alumni Chapter activities and stay connected with alumni in the local business world.
- Contributions: share your on-campus and professional experiences with Webster Vienna's future students.
- Access to resources: Check out books at the Library and Learning Center.
Alumni Bonus Course Program (Audit)
To promote lifelong learning and provide a benefit to its Vienna graduates, Webster Vienna Private University offers Alumni Bonus Course Program (Audit) privileges to its alumni. Alumni may attend selected courses at Webster Vienna's campus. This course can only be taken as non-credit class and is subject to availability.
The first course is free for all Vienna graduates. After, alumni can continue taking non-credit courses for a service fee of 250 Euros for each course. There is no limit on the number of courses that Alumni can attend each year but attendance is based on available class sizes.
- Alumni may register and join in the course on a space-available and non-credit basis. Degree-seeking students will have priority for enrollment in all classes.
- Alumni will receive final confirmation about possible participation on Friday before the term starts.
- No obligation by university faculty to grade or evaluate course work.
- These not-for-credit courses cannot be converted to academic credits.
- These not-for-credit courses may not be used to satisfy prerequisite or requisite course requirements in degree programs.
- Some courses may be excluded from alumni bonus course policy (i.e., studio classes,
computer courses, applied music lessons, media production, etc.). The service fee
does not include lab fees, costs for books or course material. These costs have to
be paid in addition to the service fee.
Textbooks for the courses are available through the Webster Vienna Textbook Service.
- Courses can be canceled within the first two weeks of the term by contacting the advisor. Paid auditing fees will be refunded until the end of week 2 of the term.
- Service fees have to be paid by Friday of week 1.
- No official university transcripts or credit will be extended.
- Should you decide that you will not attend the course after you have received approval from the university, please inform the alumni office
Your registration should be accompanied by proof of payment. Payment can be made either through direct bank transfer to Webster Vienna Private University or by credit card charge.
E-mail us at email@example.com or follow us on Social Media