Your Connection to Webster Vienna Doesn't End with Graduation
Founded in 1923, the Webster University Alumni Association has pursued the same goal for almost a century: to foster a community of alumni connected to their alma mater and each other.
Membership in the Webster Vienna Alumni Association is free and automatic — it becomes effective when you graduate. We invite you to stay connected to Webster and join our network of more than 4,000 Webster Vienna alumni from over 70 nations.
Stay connected: new name, job or contact information?
Join our Webster Vienna Alumni Online Community, an online networking platform enabling you to:
- Find and reminisce with fellow graduates, stay in touch and reconnect through events.
- Introduce, employ and offer to act as a mentor to our graduating students and new alumni.
- Leverage your professional network to build connections and see jobs shared within the community.
You Belong to the Vienna Chapter
Established in 2005, the Vienna Chapter strives to:
- Offer opportunities for personal and professional growth of our alumni.
- Foster relationships among alumni, students and faculty.
- Recognize and increase the visibility of alumni accomplishments.
- Leverage alumni contributions of time, talent and financial support for the benefit of our community.
Your Alumni Association works to offer you the best services and help you to stay in touch with fellow alumni and the university. Make use of these benefits!
Connect with fellow classmates by volunteering or mentor a current student and help transform a future leader.
Vienna Chapter Benefits
- Continuing Education (Audit): Attend courses at Webster Vienna for free (or for a small administrative fee) after graduating;
- Second Degree Grant: Get the last course of an additional degree at Webster Vienna for free;
- Legacy Tuition Grant: Receive 10% tuition reduction for first-time freshmen (new, incoming undergraduate students who have never completed university-level course work for credit) whose sibling or parent currently attends or graduated from Webster Vienna Private University;
- Events: Mingle with alumni, faculty and students and expand your professional network at University events and guest lectures;
- Alumni Online Community: Be part of an exclusive online networking platform for Webster Vienna alumni;
- Newsletter: Stay up to date with the latest news about Webster and fellow alumni;
- Social networking: Take advantage of Webster Vienna's online community on LinkedIn;
- Mentoring: Stay engaged through our mentoring program, “Dare to Grow Together,” and share your experiences and knowledge with soon-to-be graduates;
- Activities: Enjoy Vienna Alumni Chapter activities and stay connected with alumni in the local business world;
- Career Services: Benefit from a variety of support tools offered by our career services team;
- Access to Resources: Check out books at the Library and Learning Center.
Alumni Bonus Course Program (Audit)
To promote lifelong learning and provide a benefit to its Vienna graduates, Webster Vienna Private University offers Alumni Bonus Course Program (Audit) privileges to its alumni. Alumni may attend selected courses at Webster Vienna's campus. This course can only be taken as non-credit class and is subject to availability.
The first course is free for all Vienna graduates. Alumni can continue taking non-credit courses for a service fee of 250 euros for each course. There is no limit on the number of courses that alumni can attend each year, but attendance is based on available class sizes.
- Alumni may register and join in the course on a space-available and non-credit basis. Degree-seeking students will have priority for enrollment in all classes.
- Alumni will receive final confirmation about possible participation on the Friday before the term starts.
- No obligation by University faculty to grade or evaluate course work.
- These not-for-credit courses cannot be converted to academic credits.
- These not-for-credit courses may not be used to satisfy prerequisite or requisite course requirements in degree programs.
- Some courses may be excluded from alumni bonus course policy (i.e., studio classes, computer courses, applied music lessons, media production, etc.). The service fee does not include lab fees, costs for books or course material. These costs must be paid in addition to the service fee.
- Textbooks for the courses are available through the Webster Vienna Textbook Service.
- Courses can be canceled within the first two weeks of the term by contacting the advisor. Paid auditing fees will be refunded until the end of Week 2 of the term.
- Service fees have to be paid by Friday of Week 1.
- No official University transcripts or credit will be extended.
- Should you decide that you will not attend the course after you have received approval from the University, please inform the Alumni Office.
To register for classes through the Alumni Bonus Course Program, please fill out the Audit Program Registration Form (PDF opens in new tab) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your registration should be accompanied by proof of payment. Payment can be made either through direct bank transfer to Webster Vienna Private University or by credit card charge.