Seize the chance to continue learning at Webster
To promote lifelong learning and provide a benefit to its Vienna graduates, Webster Vienna Private University offers Alumni Bonus Course Program (Audit) privileges to its alumni. Alumni may attend selected courses at Webster Vienna's campus. This course can only be taken as non-credit class and is subject to availability. The first course is free for all Vienna graduates. After, alumni can continue taking non-credit courses for a service fee of 250 Euros for each course. There is no limit on the number of courses that Alumni can attend each year but attendance is based on available class sizes.
- Alumni may register and join in the course on a space-available and non-credit basis. Degree-seeking students will have priority for enrollment in all classes. Alumni will receive final confirmation about possible participation on Friday before the term starts.
- No obligation by university faculty to grade or evaluate course work.
- These not-for-credit courses cannot be converted to academic credits.
- These not-for-credit courses may not be used to satisfy prerequisite or requisite course requirements in degree programs.
- Some courses may be excluded from alumni bonus course policy (i.e., studio classes, computer courses, applied music lessons, media production, etc.). The service fee does not include lab fees, costs for books or course material. These costs have to be paid in addition to the service fee.
- Textbooks for the courses are available through the Webster Vienna Textbook Service.
- Courses can be canceled within the first two weeks of the term by contacting the advisor. Paid auditing fees will be refunded until the end of week 2 of the term.
- Service fees have to be paid by Friday of week 1.
- No official university transcripts or credit will be extended.
- Should you decide that you will not attend the course after you have received approval from the university, please inform the alumni office
Your registration should be accompanied by proof of payment. Payment can be made either through direct bank transfer to Webster Vienna Private University or by credit card charge.
Webster Vienna Alumni Association
Founded in 1923, the Webster University Alumni Association has the same goal for almost a century: to foster a community of alumni connected to our alma mater and each other!
Membership to the Webster University Alumni Association and the Webster Vienna Alumni Association (local chapter) is free and easy, effective the moment you graduate. We invite you to stay connected to Webster and join our network of more than 190,000 alumni worldwide.
Thank you in advance for getting involved and staying connected to your alma mater!
You belong to the Vienna Chapter
Established in 2005, the Vienna Chapter of the Alumni Association caters the following:
- Articulate the mission and activities, programs, and needs of the University to alumni;
- Offer opportunities for personal and professional growth of the University’s alumni;
- Foster relationships among alumni, students, and faculty;
- Recognize and increase the visibility of alumni accomplishments and achievements within their communities and the University;
- Promote alumni contributions of time, talent, and financial support to the University;
- Serve the needs of the alumni with special interests within the framework of the Association; and
- Focus the efforts of alumni commitment of service to others.