Alumni Symposium - The Digital Transformation
*Registration form at the bottom of this page*
Since 2008, the Alumni Symposium has been connecting business leaders, alumni, students and guests of Webster Vienna Private University. This year, we are proud to invite experts and top managers onto the stage at Palais Eschenbach, and provide a platform that fosters debate and dialogue on key issues in business, technology, management, and the entrepreneurial environment. The Vienna Chapter of the Webster Alumni Association and Webster Vienna Private University cordially invite you to the 9th annual Webster Vienna Alumni Symposium on:
Thursday, November 9th, 2017 at 6:00 pm
at Palais Eschenbach, 1010 Vienna, Eschenbachgasse 11, Festsaal, 1st floor.
The Alumni Symposium: "The Digital Transformation - How Innovation in Technology is Changing the World" will feature a diverse panel of speakers from AI start-ups, established industry leaders (Microsoft), international organizations and the public sector (Austrian Council for Research and Technology Development).
- Massimiliano Falcinelli, Adjunct Professor, Webster Vienna Private University, Head of Security Infrastructure, International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)
- Ludovit Garzik, Managing Director, Austrian Council for Research and Technology Development
- Gregor Jarisch, Chatbot Enthusiast, Entrepreneur & Innovation Developer, Chatbot Lead
- Helena Rosandic, Co-founder and Director of Startaparat under Netural, Bruketa&Zinic OM
- Julian Schuster, Provost and Senior Vice President, Webster University
- Patricia Neumann, General Director of IBM Austria
- Biljana Weber, Country General Manager Czech Republic and Slovakia, Microsoft
Please register by filling out the RSVP-form below.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com.
We are looking forward to seeing you there.
*Please keep in mind that the capacity for this event is restricted to maximum 200 guests. Participation in this event is on a first come first serve basis.
End of October 2017, applicants who are confirmed to attend will receive a confirmation email from the alumni office.