Undergraduate Tuition and Fees
Academic Year: 2019-2020
Most course fees are for 3 US credit hour courses including text books.
One academic year consist of 5 terms (Summer 2019 - Spring II 2020)
- ANNUAL FEE*: EUR 20,600
- 12 - 18 US credits (equals 4 - 6 courses) per semester
- SEMESTER FEE: EUR 10,300
- PART TIME: (up to 11 credits)- EUR 645 (Per 1 US credit hour)
- SUMMER TERM (OPTIONAL) - EUR 645 (Per 1 US credit hour)
*The Annual Fee does not include courses taken in the summer term.
You can find the 2018-2019 Tuition Fees and Finance Information Sheet here.
Full-time semester undergraduate students have the option to pay the first 50% of the tuition by the regular deadline (prior to the start of Fall I/Spring I term), and the second 50% by the second part of a semester (i.e. prior to the start of Fall II/Spring II term).
Undergraduate students planning to study abroad: Webster students attending other Webster campus sites pay their home campus tuition rate for up to 5 terms (or 6 terms, if the 6th term is Fall II or Spring II of an Academic Year). For more information regarding study abroad, please visit the study abroad homepage.
If you are interested in applying for scholarships, please visit our scholarship page.
Please note that students enrolled in online courses must register in Vienna and pay the Vienna regular tuition rate according to the general published deadlines.
- Lab/material fees will no longer apply as of the 2018/2019 academic year.
- Graduation fee: EURO 100
- Late registration fee: EURO 100.-per semester/term.
- Austrian Student Union (OeH) - mandatory semester fee: EURO 19,70
- Students are entitled to be insured by the Wiener Gebietskrankenkasse (WGKK)
For further information regarding registration and payment please see www.webster.ac.at/registration-and-payment
Finance matters are often urgent and therefore the office hours are from 10:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Mondays to Fridays. Please make an appointment with our Finance Office (email@example.com or call +43 1 269 9293 4344) in advance if possible.