Undergraduate Tuition and Fees
Academic Year 2020-2021
Undergraduate Tuition Fees
Most course fees are for 3 US credit hour courses including text books.
One academic year consist of 5 terms (Summer 2020 - Spring II 2021)
- ANNUAL FEE: EUR 20900 (covering Fall and Spring Semesters, excluding Summer Term courses)
- SEMESTER FEE: EUR 10450 (full-time: 12 - 18 US credits or 4 - 6 courses per semester)
- Part-Time: EUR 655 per US credit hour (up to 11 US credits per semester); tuition fee for one course with 3 US credit hours is EUR 1965
- Summer Term (optional) - EUR 655 per US credit hour
Additional Fees and Fines
- Graduation fee: EUR 100
- Austrian National Student Union (OeH) mandatory semester fee: EUR 20.20
- Late registration fee: EUR 100 per semester/term.
- ID card replacement fee: EUR 30
- Locker key: EUR 35
- Textbook fines to be determined at the Library
Academic Year 2019-2020
One academic year consists of 5 terms (Summer 2019 - Spring II 2020)
- ANNUAL FEE*: EUR 20600 (covering Fall and Spring Semesters)
- SEMESTER FEE: EUR 10300 (full-time: 12 - 18 US credits or 4 - 6 courses per semester)
- Part-Time: EUR 645 per US credit hour (up to 11 US credits per semester)
- Summer Term (optional) - EUR 645 per US credit hour
*The Annual Fee does not include courses taken in the summer term.
Payment Terms, Models, and Deadlines
For the new payment terms, models (full vs installment), and deadlines, please go to our Registration and Payment webpage.
Undergraduate students planning to study abroad: Webster students attending other Webster campus sites pay their home campus tuition rate for up to 5 terms (or 6 terms, if the 6th term is Fall II or Spring II of an Academic Year). For more information regarding study abroad, please visit the study abroad homepage.
If you are interested in applying for scholarships, please visit our scholarship page.
Please note that students enrolled in online courses must register in Vienna and pay the Vienna regular tuition rate according to the general published deadlines.
For further information regarding registration and payment please see www.webster.ac.at/registration-and-payment
Finance matters are often urgent and therefore the office hours are from 10:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Mondays to Fridays. Please make an appointment with our Finance Office (email@example.com or call +43 1 269 9293 4344) in advance if possible.