Student Government Association
"The Student Government Association is an organization created by students for students. We have a clear structure where students hold elected positions with certain responsibilities and opportunities. We care for our peers and want to make your university life as enriching and exciting as possible."
We are here to help you:
- have a voice at the university
- support both your academic and personal development
- implement your creative ideas and visions
- integrate in the community through our events
- create an environment of equality and unity among students
- develop your leadership and team working skills
- make new friends and acquire useful experience
What we do:
- organize events of all kinds for Webster students
- help solve issues students come across
- host excursions, trips, workshops and fairs
- voice in major academic decisions on campus
- represent students’ needs and interests in interaction with higher Webster authorities
If you have ideas for SGA events, you are very welcome to suggest them and get an opportunity to contribute to university life! To do this, simply send us an email to our contact below.
Information on the time and location of the next meeting can be found on our Facebook page. Whether you already have your brilliant idea or want to find out what we do, how we work and what you can be a part of, join us at our weekly meetings. Hope to see you all there!
The SGA is a part of the OeH, the Austrian Federal Student Union.
The SGA office is room 3.02
Call us: +4312699293 ex. 4396
Or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org