Webster Vienna Private University is located in the beautiful Palais Wenkheim conveniently located in Vienna's second district (Praterstrasse 23), just a few steps away from the city center. Built in 1826, the neoclassical building features tremendous architectural detailing, both interior and exterior. The building was completely renovated and transformed into a modern site for academic and operational excellence in 2014 (photo documentation of the renovations can be viewed here).
Take a Virtual Palais Tour
What does our campus have to offer?
Our fantastic new location offers an abundance of space for student learning, studying and interaction:
- 5,000m2 Floor Space
- 6 Floors
- 17 Seminar and Class Rooms
- 500m2 Library & Learning Center
- 90 Work Stations
Although Palais Wenkheim is one of the oldest buildings on Praterstrasse, our campus is both modern and interactive.
- Video-Conference-Classroom for simultaneous classes worldwide
- Smartboards in 6 classrooms
- Video Recording Studio
- Post Production Studio
- Audio Radio Lab
- Lockers for storage
- Computer Labs (Windows, Mac)
At the Library and Learning Center you will find the resources you need for your course work, to satisfy your intellectual curiosity, or to relax with a good book.
- Over 10,000 items, including DVDs & sheet music
- On-line resources include over 250,000 e-books, hundreds of thousands of academic journal articles, periodicals and much more.
- Study carrels
- Project rooms for group study
- Computer stations for your studies and for access to research databases, etc.
Throughout the building, there are places available for students to meet and study. A popular meeting point is the Student Lounge on the ground floor with a Starbucks coffee corner. Palais Wenkheim is centrally located in the inner city.
Want to see Palais Wenkheim for yourself? Sign-up for a campus tour.