Official Documents

Any student who has completed a course at Webster University may request a copy of their transcript from the Office of the Registrar. Transcripts that are sent to or handed to the student are labeled "Issued to Student."

"Official transcripts" are those that are mailed directly to the institution/agency. Faxed transcripts are unofficial. Transcripts will not be released to students that have delinquent obligations to the University. To order your official transcript, please go to