Graduate Tuition and Fees
Academic Year: 2017-2018
Text books are included in the tuition.
* Students may be required to take additional courses based on academic history.
**The MBA requires minimum two years of relevant work experience.
Academic Year: 2018-2019
Graduate students planning to study abroad: Vienna students studying at other Webster campus sites including St. Louis register and pay Vienna tuition fees to the Vienna campus for the following 2 terms (or 3 terms if the 3rd term is Fall II or Spring II of an Academic Year). For more information regarding study abroad, please visit the study abroad homepage.
Please note that students enrolled in online courses must register in Vienna and pay the Vienna regular tuition rate according to the general published deadlines.
For further information regarding registration and payment please see www.webster.ac.at/registration-and-payment
- Lab/Material fees related to courses: For the 2017/2018 academic year, please check our Graduate course schedules. The lab/material fees will no longer apply as of the 2018/2019 academic year.
- Graduation fee: EURO 100
- Late registration fee: EURO 80.- per semester/term. (As of Summer 2018 students will need to pay a fee of EURO 100.-per semester/term).
- Austrian Student Union (OeH) - mandatory semester fee: EURO 19,70
- Students are entitled to be insured by the Wiener Gebietskrankenkasse (WGKK)
For further information regarding registration and payment, please click www.webster.ac.at/registration-and-payment
Finance matters are often urgent and therefore the office hours are from 10:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Mondays to Fridays. Please make an appointment with our Senior Finance & Financial Aid Officer Ms. Carina Starlinger-Mazelle firstname.lastname@example.org in advance if possible.