New Student Orientation
Congratulations, soon you will join the Webster community and start your studies on Vienna Campus. Before your exciting journey as a member of Webster community begins, there are a few things you need to do! Your studies will start with New Student Orientation. New Student Orientation is a fun and essential part of student success at Webster Vienna, which is why it is mandatory for all new students to attend. You will be surrounded by a great group of people from a lot of different countries! It is also required that you fill out the Request for the Student ID Card using the link in the text below. Make sure to check your email inbox regularly as we will send updates and instructions before your first day on Campus.
New Students Orientation is mandatory for all new students who begin their studies at Webster Vienna in Fall 2019.
New Student Orientation dates for Fall 2019:
- Graduate students - Monday, August 19th at 9:00am at Webster Vienna Campus.
- Undergraduate students - Wednesday, August 21st and Thursday, August 22nd at 9:00am at Webster Vienna Campus.
New Student Orientation helps our incoming students acclimate to university life, build lasting friendships, and understand the academic and student life policies. Workshops, meet-and-greets, and presentations will place you on the path to excellence at Webster Vienna.
Request your Student ID by filling out the survey linked below!
A student ID is required when checking out books from the library, accessing the computer lab, signing up for a certificate of enrolment, and entering certain parts of the campus (see our campus access policy). Students may also need proof that they’re a student in Vienna to qualify for student discounts or for the student metro ticket. Preparation of the cards will begin after registration has ended. Be aware that ID cards expire every semester. The expiration date can be extended at the reception desk at the beginning of each semester.
Please use this link to request your Student ID card.
In order to submit a valid request for Student ID Card you must upload a photo that matches the guidelines below.
Label it: Last name + Student ID#
- Size: min. 400 kb - max. 1,2 MB
- Possible formats: jpg
- Pictures must not be older than 1 year.
- Direct look towards the camera please, smiling is allowed!
- Your hair must be kept out of the face and the background should be one color, with no pattern and color should be white or gray.
- No darkened lenses or reflections in glasses are allowed.
- The photo should not be too dark, it should have appropriate contrast and your head and upper body should be centered.
- LIKE A PASSPORT OR ID PHOTO! (not a selfie, this is an official student ID card)
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org