The media center is a service that is organized through the media department.
What we do:
- Managing the Media-Center and maintaining all audio-visual equipment that is administered by the media department.
- Organizing student and faculty use of the audio-visual and digital equipment from the Media-Center.
- Coordinating and supervising students that received a work-study stipend in the Mac-Lab and Media-Center.
- Consulting and supporting audio-visual and digital projects on campus.
- System administration and maintenance for all Apple ("Mac") hardware and software on campus.
- Providing help for students seeking practical internship opportunities in media-design and media-production.
Contact us at: