Library and Learning Center
To get the most out of courses, students often need to supplement the information they receive in class and from their textbooks with further research. The library has more than 14,000 books with an emphasis on the academic areas of interest at Webster. In addition, several business magazines and newspapers are available. We also have an extensive reference section.
The Library and Learning Center (LLC) is located directly next to the Writing Center and Quant Center on the 4th floor.
- Reference librarians are happy to answer your questions. Drop by anytime or reserve your personal appointment online
- 14 computer stations are accessible for students to perform research with both printed and electronic resources
- 3 project rooms for group work can be booked by students
- 1 printer/copier/scanner for student use is situated in the library. Additional student printers are available in front of the Writing Center and in the Atrium
- Private study carrels and comfortable benches are available for students who are looking for a quiet place to read or study between classes
- Wireless internet is available throughout the building
How do I?
- Search the library catalog
- Find out which books are on reserve for my class in the library
- Print from my laptop, phone or tablet
Wireless printing instructions.pdf
The Webster University online library is available to all students and faculty. Over one hundred different databases give access to all major academic journals in the fields of study available at Webster's many campuses. Access is also provided to over 77,000 ebooks, as well as all major English language newspapers and some foreign language newspapers.
Feedback & Suggestions
Policies and Procedures
Books may be borrowed from the library for a 4 week period, DVDs for a 2 week period. Renewal for an additional period is possible if the books or DVDs are not on reserve. You may renew your books or DVDs by telephone, per e-mail or in person, but renewal must be done before the item is overdue.
There is a fine of 0.10 Euro per day for overdue books and 0.50 Euro per day for overdue DVDs.
When you borrow from the library, you will be asked to present your student identification card.