Library and Learning Center
Where can you find answers, questions or just relax with a good book? Librarians are here to help. Drop by anytime (4th floor) or reserve your personal appointment online.
You have access to:
- 17.000 books
- Over 100 databases with access to all major academic journals
- Over 77.000 e-books
- English language and international newspapers
- 14 computer stations
- 3 project rooms for group work. Reserve a room here
- 1 printer/copier/scanner for student use
- Private study carrels and comfortable benches
- Wireless internet access throughout the whole building
Feedback & Suggestions
Policies and Procedures
Books may be borrowed from the library for a 4 week period, DVDs for a 2 week period. Renewal for an additional period is possible if the books or DVDs are not on reserve. You may renew your books or DVDs by telephone, per e-mail or in person, but renewal must be done before the item is overdue.
There is a fine of 0.10 Euro per day for overdue books and 0.50 Euro per day for overdue DVDs.
When you borrow from the library, you will be asked to present your student identification card.