Take the IELTS at WVPU
The Webster Vienna Language Center is pleased to collaborate with IDP Education and CEL - Cambridge English Languages GmbH to offer official International English Language Testing System (IELTS) tests in Vienna, Austria. Registration is open to prospective and current students as well as anyone interested in taking the IELTS test.
Please register below to secure your spot for your preferred date. You will find all the information concerning cost, date and test type on the registration page.
- Upcoming IELTS test dates at WVPU:
No upcoming test!
- Test fee: € 230,-
- Test location: Webster Vienna Private University (Praterstrasse 23, 1020 Vienna)
- Test time: The written test starts at 9:00. Registration for the test may start up to 1.5 hours in advance. You will receive an e-mail with the exact time that you need to arrive at the test venue. If you are late, you may not be allowed to take the test.
- Test-places are limited and are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, so please register as soon as possible.
- Please make sure to bring the same photo ID that you used for your test-registration.
- The oral part of the test may be on a different day. You will be contacted one week before the test to arrange date/time of the speaking section.
For further information, please review the information here
IELTS is designed to test the language ability of people who want to study or work where English is used as the language of communication.
Educational institutions, employers, professional registration bodies and government immigration agencies often require proof of English language skills as part of their recruitment or admission procedures. IELTS is widely accepted for these purposes. IELTS is designed to test the language ability of people who want to study or work where English is used as the language of communication. Over 3 million tests are taken each year.
IELTS is administered and managed by our partner:
CEL - Cambridge English Languages GmbH (CEL)
9000 St. Gallen
Phone: +41 71 278 00 40