Vienna offers a broad range of housing options specifically tailored to the needs and various preferences of students. Below are links to websites of Vienna student housing providers and short-term rental sites. Students can contact these providers and set up a contract directly with them.
Housing in student dormitories in and around Vienna:
- MILESTONE (or download Milestone Infosheet) - monthly rates start at EUR 669; the Milestone Vienna Prater residence in the 2nd district allows rental starting August; for a discounted price when booking a room, use discount code: WEBSTER
- ÖJAB - various locations in Vienna; monthly rates start at EUR 272 for a double room or EUR 383 for a single room; the ÖJAB Europahaus Student Residence in the 14th district allows rental starting August; for inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERASMUSU (or download Erasmusu Infosheet) - various locations and rental rates; currently offering a 30% booking discount rate for WVPU students; to contact their dedicated agents please email email@example.com or complete this inquiry form
- The FIZZ Student Accommodation Vienna - new student residence in the 20th district; monthly rates range from EUR 465 to EUR 772; to check availability of rooms, please go this webpage.
- THE STUDENT HOTEL - opening in Vienna in February 2020 in the 2nd district; fully furnished rooms with access to all community spaces; student residents also get discounts to its onsite restaurant, bar, and coffee shop
- Studentenwohnen - 4 locations in Vienna; offers single rooms shared flats, monthly rental fees start at EUR 300; to check for vacancies, please go to this webpage
- Home4Students - 10 locations in Vienna offering bed spaces in shared rooms or single rooms in shared flats; for vacancies please visit this webpage
Serviced apartments or small student flats:
- Room4Rent - 5 different locations in Vienna; monthly rates start at EUR 890
- Linked Living - student apartments in the 2nd district with monthly rates starting at EUR 599
Shared apartments with other students:
For further questions about housing options, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.