Graduate Tuition and Fees
Academic Year: 2019-2020
Most course fees are for 3 US credit hour courses including text books.
One academic year consist of 5 terms (Summer 2019 - Spring II 2020)
- PER CREDIT HOUR - EUR 765
- ESTIMATED TOTAL PROGRAM FEE: EUR 27,540 - Finance, Marketing, International Relations, MBA
- ESTIMATED TOTAL PROGRAM FEE: EUR 36,720 - Psychology
You can find the 2018-2019 Tuition Fees and Finance Information Sheet here.
Graduate students planning to study abroad: Vienna students studying at other Webster campus sites including St. Louis register and pay Vienna tuition fees to the Vienna campus for the following 2 terms (or 3 terms if the 3rd term is Fall II or Spring II of an Academic Year). For more information regarding study abroad, please visit the study abroad homepage.
Please note that students enrolled in online courses must register in Vienna and pay the Vienna regular tuition rate according to the general published deadlines.
For further information regarding registration and payment please see www.webster.ac.at/registration-and-payment
- Lab/material fees no longer apply as of the 2018/2019 academic year.
- Graduation fee: EURO 100
- Late registration fee: EURO 100.-per semester/term.
- Austrian Student Union (OeH) - mandatory semester fee: EURO 19,70
- Students are entitled to be insured by the Wiener Gebietskrankenkasse (WGKK)
For further information regarding registration and payment, please click www.webster.ac.at/registration-and-payment
Finance matters are often urgent and therefore the office hours are from 10:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Mondays to Fridays. Please make an appointment with our Finance Office (email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +43 1 269 9293 4344) in advance if possible.