Graduate Tuition and Fees
Academic Year: 2019-2020
Most course fees are for 3 US credit hour courses including text books.
One academic year consist of 5 terms (Summer 2019 - Spring II 2020)
- PER CREDIT HOUR - EUR 765 (one standard course = 3 US credit hours, so 1 course = EUR 2295)
- ESTIMATED TOTAL PROGRAM FEE: EUR 27540 (Finance, Marketing, International Relations, MBA - excluding prerequisites)
- ESTIMATED TOTAL PROGRAM FEE: EUR 36720 (Psychology)
Additional Fees and Fines
- Graduation fee: EUR 100
- Austrian National Student Union (OeH) mandatory semester fee: EUR 20.20
- Locker key: EUR 35
- ID card replacement fee: EUR 30
- Textbook fines to be determined at the Library
- Late registration fee: EUR 100 per semester or term
Payment Terms, Models, and Deadlines
For the new payment terms, models (full vs installment), and deadlines, please go to our Registration and Payment page.
Graduate students planning to study abroad: Vienna students studying at other Webster campus sites including St. Louis register and pay Vienna tuition fees to the Vienna campus for the following 2 terms (or 3 terms if the 3rd term is Fall II or Spring II of an Academic Year). For more information regarding study abroad, please visit the study abroad homepage.
Please note that students enrolled in online courses must register in Vienna and pay the Vienna regular tuition rate according to the general published deadlines.
For further information regarding registration and payment please see www.webster.ac.at/registration-and-payment
For further information regarding registration and payment, please click www.webster.ac.at/registration-and-payment
Finance matters are often urgent and therefore the office hours are from 10:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Mondays to Fridays. Please make an appointment with our Finance Office (email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +43 1 269 9293 4344) in advance if possible.