Information for New Students- Graduate

Student ID Cards

A student ID is required when checking out books from the library, accessing the computer lab, signing up for a certificate of enrollment, and entering certain parts of the campus (see our campus access policy). Students may also need informal proof that they’re a student in Vienna to qualify for student discounts or for the student metro ticket. Preparation of the cards will begin after registration has ended. Be aware that ID cards expire every semester. The expiration date can be extended at the reception desk at the beginning of each semester.

To get your ID card, please request one via our online Student ID Request system.

Certificate of Enrollment

The Certificate of Enrollment is an official document stating that you are an active student for the current term and, therefore, a confirmation of your attendance. To request a Certificate of Enrollment, please complete a request form at the Reception. Upon student account clearance, the letter will be available within one week. Please note that Certificates of Enrollment (Inskriptionsbestätigung) will be distributed earliest week 3 of the current term, upon confirmation of class attendance by your instructor, and payment of tuition fees.  

Reasons you might need a Certificate of Enrollment:

Insurance Semester‘s
Transportation pass
Visa renewal
Anywhere you need official proof that you are an enrolled student

If you have questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to Contact our Admissions Office for more information:

Admissions Office Webster Vienna Private University

Tel: + 43 1-269-92-93-0


Please call in if you would like to schedule an appointment to meet with an Admissions Officer.