Share our vision and values of global learning: join Webster Vienna as a partner!
As a private, non-profit, non-commercial institution, Webster Vienna Private University does NOT receive any government funding or support. Your contribution is essential for the university to meet the educational challenges of the 21st century, maintain its high standards of excellence and to ensure that our students – tomorrow’s leaders – receive a top-level education.
Your valuable support allows us to provide much-needed scholarships, develop our academic programs and activities, and maintain a campus that responds to our students’ needs as they evolve. By contributing to the ongoing development of Webster Vienna, you will be investing in future generations of leaders, thinkers, and decision-makers – ensuring that they, like you, can benefit from the cultural and intellectual legacies of the past and develop pragmatic strategies for meeting tomorrow’s challenges.
However you choose to support Webster Vienna, and at whatever level, your generosity is sincerely appreciated – now, and in the future.
Areas of giving:
Cash and Gift-in-Kind donations to Webster Vienna Private University are tax-deductible in Austria according to the Income Tax Law §4 para. 4 (5a) and University Accreditation Law (UniAkkG) §3 para. 5. Cash gifts are also tax deductible in the U.S. and most other countries.
Depending on the level of donation:
- we will highlight your generosity in marketing/PR activities, on our website & the commencement ceremony program
- you can gain access to high-potential students for internships or jobs
- you can present your company to our students as a potential employer
- donors have the opportunity to use our beautiful Palais Wenkheim for events (subject to availability)
- donors can brand event venues and related digital or printed marketing materials
- your contribution will be announced in our alumni newsletter (> 2,000 subscribers) & our donor newsletter (coming soon)
- you will be recognized as a Webster Partner in Education (scholarships only)
- your name or company will be included on our donor honor wall.
Please contact us to discuss specific ideas and project proposals that will meet your individual interest: firstname.lastname@example.org.