Karasek winery supports Webster Vienna because we, as a small, family-owned company, feel that it is important for local businesses to help each other. It is inspiring to support a private, non-profit higher education institution that draws talent – students as well as faculty – from all over the world. As a young entrepreneur myself, I especially know how important it is to foster the education and entrepreneurial spirit of new generations who may start their own business one day.
Robert Karasek, Karasek Winery
Gifts-in-kind are non-monetary gifts donated to Webster Vienna Private University and can be wide-ranging: reduced advertising rates, flowers, beverages, catering or equipment and technology for our labs, etc.
Over the years, Webster Vienna has received gifts-in-kind from partners, companies and alumni.
These gifts-in-kind have been given to us in various forms:
- to enhance our facilities through donating furniture, equipment, books, magazine subscriptions, etc
- to support our message by sponsoring ads in local newspapers, trade magazines and on websites. See our Centennial Ad Partners
- o help with our events by providing catering at special rates, donating flowers, free printing, etc. See our Gift-in-Kind sponsors from the Grand Opening celebration.
For any further information, please contact us at email@example.com or +43-1-269 92 93-0.
We would like to sincerely thank our gift-in-kind donors:
- Barbara Kargl, BA ´96
- Das Druckhaus
- Der Mann
- Fetzer Vineyards
- Gregor Dekleva, BA 83
- Karba Pack
- Kurkonditorei Oberlaa
- LEHNER EXECUTIVE PARTBERS
- Michael Pedigo, BA ´02
- Österreichischer Gewerbeverein
- Stefano Cantini, MA 94
- Steve Chaid, MBA ´97
- Weingut Karasek
- Wiener Zeitung