Financing your education
There are several options available for financing your Webster education. Approximately twenty percent of Webster Vienna’s students receive financial support through scholarships, sponsorships, or U.S. Federal Aid. On our website you will find helpful information specific to all financial aspects at Webster Vienna Private University. Our mission is to provide exceptional customer service in advising and informing current and prospective students about Webster Vienna’s finance processes. The Finance Office’s services include:
- Advising you on how to finance your Webster education
- Providing information about your registration and payment options
- Advising students on Austrian federal financial aid
- Providing information on educational expense and tax reimbursement
- Providing liaison services to your educational loan lender and related partners
- Advising you on financial aid programs and processes for which you qualify
As you complete the admissions process, it is important to carefully consider how to finance your education. As with any other major purchase, deciding which university to attend requires a thorough comparison of all the variables. Before you make a final decision, please read each section of the Finance Office’s webpages, ask questions, and gather the facts. Please feel free to contact us at anytime if you require further assistance.
Webster University is a private, non-profit university which strives to provide high quality learning experiences that transform students for global citizenship and individual excellence. As an educational institution, we have a non profit status and we constantly reinvest funds to the university in order to further develop our excellent academic offerings.