Tacking Stock of EU-China Relations
In cooperation with the Konfuzius-Institut at University of Vienna, the International Relations department at WVPU will host a workshop titled Taking Stock of EU-China Relations on September 30th 2019.
13:00 | Welcome
• Assoc. Prof. Dr. Franco Algieri, Head of the International Relations Department, WVPU
• a.o. Univ. Prof. Dr. Richard Trappl, Head of the Konfuzius-Institut, University of Vienna
13:15 | BRI and EU-China Relations
• Prof. Dr. Weiping Huang, Jean Monnet Chair, School of Economics, Renmin University of China, Beijing
• a.o. Univ. Prof. Dr. Richard Trappl
15:00 | US-China Trade War & EU-China Economic Relations
• Prof. Dr. Yinhong Shi, School of International Studies, Renmin University of China & Counsellor of the State Council of China
• Prof. Dr. Chun Ding, Jean Monnet Chair, Director, Centre for European Studies, Fudan University, Shanghai
• Assoc. Prof. Dr. Franco Algieri
16:30 | Summary and Outlook: What’s next for EU-China Relations?
As space is limited please register at firstname.lastname@example.org