Master and MBA Information Evening
Webster caters to the education experience graduate students want for their investment:
- Top faculty who are also practitioners
- Two starting points per year
- Evening classes which accommodates their working scheduling
- A pay as you go payment structure
- Study part time or full time
- Austrian and American accreditation
- The opportunity to study at one of our international campuses
- A brand new campus in the city center
- A student focused philosophy with personal academic advising
Students can choose from numerous graduate programs: the MBA - general or with emphasis, Master of Arts in International Business, International Relations, Marketing, Finance and Counseling Psychology. For more information on our programs, please see here.
The Master and MBA Information Evening will be held on Thursday, October 23. Presentations begin promptly at 18:00. Thank you for your RSVP by filling out the form below by October 22.