Exclusive Interviews with Bloomberg
Webster students and alumni now have the wonderful opportunity to register for an exclusive interview with Bloomberg on March 22, 2017, between 1-4 pm.
These are introductory interviews for internships and graduate roles in "Analytics and Sales" in London or "Global Data" in Frankfurt or London (Job and internship) . Each interview will run for approx. 25mins and will be conducted by a recruiter, or a colleague from Bloomberg´s Sales or Global Data departments on campus. Please also read the information on the departments. We will ask you to indicate an area of preference in order to connect you with the appropriate interviewer, so it is very important to do your research!!
In general, Bloomberg is looking for:
- Business fluency in English plus an additional European (ideally German) or Asian language
- A demonstrated interest and aspiration to work in the financial services industry
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- The aptitude to learn and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
For Analytics and Sales:
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Real ambition to pursue a client-facing career, with a strong interest in relationship management and sales
For Global Data:
- Effective project management skills and ability to prioritize tasks accordingly
- Knowledge in information technology and statistical analysis or computer programming
If you are interested in being considered, please send a short mail with your CV and preference info to our Career Development Center until Monday, March 20, 12:00 pm.
This is a great chance to test your interview skills and land a wonderful job or internship with Bloomberg!