Erste Bank Webster Start Up Campus
Learned enough theory and want to get practical insights into the Startup world? Have a business idea and need tips on execution?
As part of the Webster Entrepreneurship Ecosystem, Erste Bank and Webster Vienna Private University in cooperation with #StartusConnect, the WKO and Ploner Communications would like to invite you to the second round of Erste Bank Webster Start Up Campus at Webster Vienna. The event series provides students, startups and entrepreneurs with the opportunity to get practical advise and have their most urgent questions regarding setting up and running a successful business answered by industry leading experts and service providers in a relaxed and inspiring environment of the Webster campus.
ERSTE BANK WEBSTER START UP CAMPUS
Thursday, April 21, 2016 from 5 to 9 pm
Webster Vienna Private University, Palais Wenkheim, Praterstr. 23, 1020 Vienna
The event will begin with with keynotes by the following experts in their fields:
- Tina Sperl, Erste Bank
- Regina Plas, WKO
- Christian Newman, Department Head Business and Management Webster Vienna
- Nada Mumdziev, Assistant Professor at Webster Vienna
- Andra Slaats, YounitedCultures
- Phillip Ploner, Ploner Communications
- Ilhan Sari, SINC Investment
- Philip Tropper, Direct Sales
- Alexander Karakas, StartUpSmart
After that the participants will have the possibility for one-on-one in house consulting sessions to get practical advice from experts of the following fields:
- Startup and Innovation Consultancies
- Experts from Erste Bank, Austria's #1 Partner for Startups and Entrepreneurs in Banking
- Private Equity and Venture Capital firms
- Crowdfunding & Crowdinvesting Platforms
- PR, Advertisement and Marketing firms- Coworking Spaces, Incubators and Accelerators
- Private Equity And Venture Capital Firms
- Lawyers and Tax Advisors
- and many more
Brief presentations and one-on-one discussions with experts will provide the proper basis for a forum for everybody looking for guidance to "start up smart" by utilizing expert Know-how and proven best practices of various industries.
Light refreshments will be served!
The event is for free but registration is required (only 90 tickets available)!
Please register here: http://bit.ly/SU-Connect-8