CHANGE LEADERSHIP - Program Presentation & Content Appetizers
How do you cope in the flux of changes? Research shows that 70 % of all change initiatives fail and the aimed-for benefits are not harvested. Today’s working professionals must know how to act as proper change agents. They need sound project management techniques, excellent communication skills and an understanding of the bigger picture, regardless of the industry and their formal position within the organization.
We would like to invite you to find out how you can become a successful change agent and thrive on challenge:
Certificate in Change Leadership
PUBLIC PROGRAM PRESENTATION
Thursday, 16th June 2016, 18:00-20:00
Webster Vienna Private University Palais Wenkheim, Praterstr. 23, 1020 Vienna (room 4.07)
Please register at email@example.com to reserve your seat.
- Words of Welcome by Christian E. Newman, Department Head Business and Management, Webster Vienna Private University
- Program Presentation & Content Appetizers by Dr. Pernille Eskerod, Full Professor at the Business and Management Department, Academic Lead of Certificate in Change Leadership, & her team
- Networking & Refreshments
Successful change agents ensure that productivity remains stable, morale does not waver, deadlines are met, and budgets stay on track. They use their own personal selves (thoughts, assumptions, feelings, and behaviors) as drivers for effective interventions that can ensure performance improvement in their organizations. At the same time they understand that good self-mastery is a core competence in a stressful world.
The graduate Certificate in Change Leadership provides the participants with the theoretical framework as well as the functional skills that allow working professionals to guide change in their workplace. Co-curriculum activities and guest speakers ensure practical insight and networking opportunities with successful change leaders and co-students.
Core Benefits for the program participants:
- The certificate program provides a solid foundation for competencies demanded at the job market (where 70% of change initiatives fail).
- Participants and their employers will benefit from the program immediately as the participants are going to use change efforts within their own organizations as basis for their learning and assessment activities.
- Instructors are well-known researchers and experienced practitioners within change management.
- Fresh research findings will fuel the program as the faculty at Webster Vienna conducts research within the field.
- Participants can conveniently “fly in” for each session. No weekly evening classes but compact and intensive Friday/Saturday sessions every 3rd week.
- Certificate can be completed in only 9 months (September-May) with a total of 12 sessions.
- Interesting guest speakers and co-curriculum activities provide practical insight and enhance life-long network establishment, allow room for deeper reflections and exchange.
- The competencies acquired are generic and transferable, i.e. relevant in all industries and types of organizations (private, public, NGOs).
- Participants can get credits transferred immediately for other programs at Webster University, e.g. as electives in an MA in Leadership & Management online or at other campuses.
- The credits are potentially transferable towards degrees at other universities.
- 4 for the price of 3 - four certificate courses are offered for the attractive price of three.