Looking for talent for your company?
Are you interested in hiring an intern or an employee who is a global citizen? Someone who is at ease with multi-cultural teamwork, has developed and strengthened their soft skills during a truly international university education? The Career Development Center (CDC) of Webster Vienna Private University might have the student or graduate you are looking for.
Through our services we help you identify, assess and recruit the most talented student for your organization. Placing our students and graduates in an environment where they can make an impact is top priority for us. Understanding your needs and taking your requirements into consideration will enable us to find the best match for you and our students.
If you have an internship or job opportunity for Webster students or alumni, please contact Mag. Alexandra Deubner, Senior Career Development Officer, by phone +43 1 269 92 93-4328 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our recruiting services include:
- Career lunch or breakfast on campus: give formal or informal presentation to our students regarding professional employment and career opportunities within your organization. 20–30 students attended previous career lunches with 3M, Citibank, Deloitte, MZN International, Nestlé/Nespresso, etc.
- Internships: allow students to gain degree-related experience while completing their education and bringing a new perspective and the latest educational advancement to your organization.
- Link to Webster students and alumni: through the CDC you will be able to promote internship or job openings within our students and alumni networks.
- Assistance in the search process: the CDC will assist you in your search for students and alumni that match the qualifications you seek.
- On-campus recruiting: you are invited to come to campus to interview and meet students for internship or job openings in your organization.
- Job shadowing & company visits: selected students will get the chance to visit you in your company, meet your staff and get an insight behind the Scenes.
About our students:
Webster Vienna students are typically multi-lingual and come from diverse cultural backgrounds. Our graduate students often have previous work experience in their home countries or abroad in both the private and public sectors.
A key element of a Webster education is the focus on hands-on practical knowledge as part of the learning experience. Lectures, group work, discussions, case study analysis, real life and research projects coupled with team work and student presentations help students to develop strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills. Classes are taught exclusively in English.
Webster Vienna’s students represent over 70 nationalities and faculty and staff over 20. This international atmosphere enhances intercultural understanding and tolerance.
Webster’s worldwide network of campuses gives students the opportunity to study around the world in the United States, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Ghana, Greece, England, Thailand and China.
Examples of completed internships of Webster students:
Belvedere, BMW Group, Caritas, Citibank, Deloitte, Directure, Economist, EMC, Erste Bank and Erste Group, Institute for Systemic Therapy, Henkel, International Atomic Energy Association (IAEA), Julius Meinl, Kapsch, Lorenz Bahlsen Snack-World, L’Oreal, Lehner Executive Partners, Merck, MZN International, OPEC, OSCE, PROFIL newsmagazine, Raiffeisenbank International, Rewe Group, Sberbank, Siemens, UNCTAD, UNHCR, UNODC, UPC Austria, vieconsult Vienna Corporate Research & Development GmbH, ViewAr,……
Interested in meeting our students?
Mag. Alexandra Deubner, Senior Career Development Officer
email@example.com- +43-1-269 92 93-4328
Career Development Center, 5th floor, Room 5.04