Clubs and Organizations
Webster Vienna societies and clubs meet on a regular basis and conduct academic oriented or social activities. To join any of the clubs or societies, please contact the Student Government Association or the Student Resource Center and sign up with the representative of the Club/Society.
Current clubs and societies at Webster Vienna:
- Board Game Club: Hone your strategy game with friendly competition with your fellow students.
- Football Club: Although Webster is an American university, this club is about the beautiful game, soccer. Current students and alumni who participate, practice together throughout the year and compete in local tournaments.
- Basketball Club: All skill levels welcome, basketballers meet once a week for a fun scrimmage.
- Model United Nations (WebMUN): Webster’s own Model UN for students at all experience levels. Each year members analyze and research a selected topic and act as a delegate at MUN conferences. Webster hosts and attends conferences around the world
- Psychology Club: The Psychology Club provides students with an opportunity to discuss topics related to the field and attend events around the city, regardless of their field of study.
- Sexuality and Gender Alliance: The mission of this club is to create a safe space and a support system at Webster Vienna. This club is open to everyone.
- Student Government Association (SGA): The SGA is not only the voice of current Webster students, but is also in charge of planning a large number of exciting events throughout the year. Be a leader and represent your peers.
- Philosophy Club: In the Philosophy Club's main meetings, students discuss a philosophical text assigned in advance. Side meetings usually consist of symposium visits or attendance of philosophy related external events.