Clubs and Organizations
Webster Vienna Societies and Clubs meet on a regular basis and conduct academic oriented or social activities. To join any of the Clubs or Societies please contact the Student Government Association or the Student Resource Center and sign up with the representative of the Club/Society.
Current clubs and societies at Webster Vienna:
- Board Game Club: Hone your strategy game with friendly competition with your fellow students.
- Business & Management Society: Current students and Alumni who aim to close the gap between knowledge and hands-on experience. Members are supported by the Business and Management Department in their creation of and participation in business related events around the city.
- Delta Mu Delta: An international business honor society with chapters across the globe. Delta Mu Delta works to aid international business students in their studies and provides a networking platform for current students and alumni.
- Economics Reading Group: Join others who share your passion for economics and discuss readings together.
- Football Club: Although Webster is an American university, this club is about the beautiful game, soccer. Current students and alumni who participate, practice together throughout the year and compete in local tournaments.
- Model United Nations (WebMUN): Webster’s own Model UN for students at all experience levels. Each year members analyze and research a selected topic and act as a delegate at MUN conferences. Webster hosts and attends conferences around the world
- Photography Club: A club for students from all studies to practice their media skills together in one place!
- Psychology Club: The Psychology Club provides students with an opportunity to discuss topics related to the field and attend events around the city, regardless of their field of study.
- Sexuality and Gender Alliance: The mission of this club is to create a safe space and a support system at Webster Vienna. This club is open to everyone.
- Spanish Language and Culture Club: The Spanish Language and Culture Club provides students the opportunity to learn, practice, and refresh their Spanish skills in an informal and friendly environment. We also organize activities and events so students can learn about Hispanic culture.
- Student Government Association (SGA): The SGA is not only the voice of current Webster students, but is also in charge of planning a large number of exciting events throughout the year. Be a leader and represent your peers.
Clubs and Societies looking for a new club leader:
- International Relations Students Union: Students from all areas of study are welcome in the IR Students Union to discuss current and historical International Relations topics, and join the strategy gaming nights.
- Running Club: Current students, professors, and alumni who train for and participate in races year-round including the Vienna Night Run and the Vienna Marathon. All skill levels are welcome.
- Basketball: All skill levels welcome, basketballers meet once a week for a fun scrimmage.