Clubs and Organizations
Webster Vienna Societies and Clubs meet on a regular basis and conduct academic oriented or social activities. To join any of the Clubs or Societies please contact the Student Government Association or the Student Resource Center and sign up with the representative of the Club/Society.
Current clubs and societies at Webster Vienna:
- Student Government Association (SGA): The SGA is not only the voice of current Webster students, but is also in charge of planning a large number of exciting events throughout the year. Be a leader and represent your peers.
- Football Club: Although Webster is an American university, this club is about the beautiful game, soccer. Current students and alumni who participate, practice together throughout the year and compete in local tournaments.
- Book Club: Get together and discuss books with your fellow book worms!
- Dance Club: A club for current students and alumni that is dedicated to learning and celebrating different forms of dance from across the globe.
- Volleyball Club: Practice your volleyball skills with the Volleyball Club! All skill levels are welcome and encouraged.
- Cooking Club: Get together with your colleagues and cook unique dishes from all over the world. Share your culture and experience another.
- Debate Club: Learn how to win all of your arguments! Students and faculty hone their skills in the fine art of debating.
- Business & Management Society: Current students and Alumni who aim to close the gap between knowledge and hands-on experience. Members are supported by the Business and Management Department in their creation of and participation in business related events around the city.
- Psychology Club: The Psychology Club provides students with an opportunity to discuss topics related to the field and attend events around the city, regardless of their field of study.
- Model United Nations (WebMUN): Webster’s own Model UN for students at all experience levels. Each year members analyze and research a selected topic and act as a delegate at MUN conferences. Webster hosts and attends conferences around the world.
- Delta Mu Delta: An international business honor society with chapters across the globe. Delta Mu Delta works to aid international business students in their studies and provides a networking platform for current students and alumni
- Webster Speaks German: Native and non-native German speakers come together to practice and learn the language of Goethe in a relaxed setting. Sprechen Sie Deutsch?
- Charity Club: Get together with your peers and do some good for the world around us. The Charity Club organizes different events and fundraisers to support charities.
- Health and Fitness Club: Stay active and healthy, whether it's running, hiking, or fitness training!
- Economics Reading Group: Join others who share your passion for economics and discuss readings together.
- Music Club: Stay in tune with the latest of the Music Club! For any and all who have a passion for music.
- International Student Exchange Program: A club to travel with your fellow students! Learn more about what surrounds you as you live in the heart of Europe, Vienna.
Clubs and Societies looking for a new club leader:
- International Relations Students Union: Students from all areas of study are welcome in the IR Students Union to discuss current and historical International Relations topics, and join the strategy gaming nights.
- Running Club: Current students, professors, and alumni who train for and participate in races year-round including the Vienna Night Run and the Vienna Marathon. All skill levels are welcome.
- Photo Society: A group for students interested in all types of photography. The Photo Society holds competitions and participates in photography-related events throughout the year.
- The Loop: Webster’s own student-driven online newspaper. Students from all levels that are interested in journalism have the opportunity to create and publish stories for their peers.
- Basketball: All skill levels welcome, basketballers meet once a week for a fun scrimmage.