Welcome to the Webster Vienna Career Services
Finding an internship, looking for the first job or deciding what you would like to do for the rest of your life is challenging and requires hard work! Deciding for a good education at Webster was your first step in the right direction, now you need to develop your strategy for your professional life after graduation.
The Career Development Center (CDC) at Webster Vienna can help you navigate your way, define your career goals and prepare for the competition over the best jobs out there.
Your future employer will look not only at your academic record but also at your skills, personal attributes, talents, experiences and interests you bring to the team. Marketing yourself is the most important marketing project you’ll ever have!
Services are FREE for current students and alumni of Webster Vienna Private University.
We can help you:
- prepare for the job search by working with you on your CV, cover letter, and interview skills.
- create an effective job search strategy together with you.
- understand how to market yourself to potential employers.
- explore suitable career choices building upon your skills and interests.
- discover activities at Webster that can make you more attractive to employers.
Find the Webster Vienna Career Development Center also on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/websterviennacareerservices
Reserve your personal appointment online (for your first login, you will need to create a free account using your webster.edu email-address).