The Career and Placement Service (CPS) offers:
- Career counseling: book your personal appointment to get help with your job search strategy, your CV, your motivation letter or your interview preparation. Reserve your personal appointment via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Career coaching: get support in all career aspects, from time management and self-motivation to finding out what your dream job looks like and how to get it by overcoming obstacles.
- Career events: meet your potential future employer on campus and learn about career opportunities in various industries.
- Career workshops: get equipped with the necessary tools, skills, and insights for a successful job hunt.
- Online career pages: use this helpful resource when applying for an internship or your first job. They contain templates for cover letters and CVs, interview questions, legal information, helpful links to job and internship search databases and a lot more.
- Online internship and job postings: like our Facebook page and get daily updates on current internship and job openings.
- Career Photo Day - get your application photo done by a professional photographer on campus for a special price.
- Career counseling via e-mail: Too busy to make it on campus? Your career advice is still just an e-mail away. Send us your documents to email@example.com and we will be happy to provide you with general feedback as soon as possible.