Student Club „Business and Management Society“ is looking for a new president!
TAKE OVER THE LEAD! You have great ideas and want to create a fun & hands-on environment for students to explore the practical sides of Business & Management? Workshops, events, fundraisers, company visits – you name it, you create it!
The Business & Management Society is a networking platform for all Business and Management students who are interested in closing the gap between knowledge and hands-on experience. The Society will work closely together with the different stakeholders at Webster Vienna to enable students to take part in workshops, lectures and company visits within their field of interest. It has the full support of the Business and Management Department.
The Business & Management Society are currently looking for a new
- Leading the Business & Management Society
- Creating a fun and hands-on environment for students to explore the practical sides of Business & Management
- Recruiting team members (Secretary, Treasurer, Event Manager,…)
- Recruiting new students
- Organizing networking events, workshops & other student events
- Planning and organizing fundraisers
- Working closely with BM Department and channeling communication to BM student body
- Enrolled in a Business or Management program
- In second year of studying
- Highly motivated team player
- Leadership personality with proven track record of leadership
- Good academic standing
Please send your letter of motivation and CV to Mrs. Daniela Machian (email@example.com) until Friday, 30th September 2016.