Join us in developing an online reading service of the future!
Interested in start-ups and entrepreneurship? Interested in how start-ups develop value proposition? JOIN US in developing an online reading service of the future!
Webster Vienna Students
As a part of the Webster Entrepreneurship Ecosystem program, Webster looks for cooperation with real entrepreneurs to enable students to learn from real cases. This project supports a South Korean start-up BUK.IO in developing the value proposition for its business. This start-up has received a grant from the Vienna Business Agency in 2016 as one of the potentially very successful businesses that aim to expand to Austria and Europe.
BUK.IO is an online reading service of the future that has a huge potential for the content users, and for publishers as a new sales channel.
For this project we look for 10 student volunteers who will:
- Participate in one focus group discussion on Fri, 20th or 27th January 2017
- Trial-use of the service
- Provide recommendations and inputs for developing the value proposition of the service
What will you get in return?
- Confirmation of the project participation – for your CV!
- A small thank-you gift from the founder
- Learning what value proposition really is and how it is developed
- Experience in how development of a product works in reality
This is not a very time consuming project. It will require the attendance of one focus group discussion and a short test-use of the product.
Start: January 18th, 2017
End: January 30th, 2017
How to apply?
Please get in touch with Dr. Nada Mumdziev: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be the part of the Webster Entrepreneurship Ecosystem, join us and learn on real cases!