Accredited in the U.S. and Austria
List of Accreditations
Awards and Recognitions
- Webster University is a member of the EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development).
- Webster University is a member of the AACSB (American Assembly of Collegiate Schools of Business).
- Webster University is a member of CIS (Council of International Schools).
- Webster Vienna Private University is an Affiliated University of Professor Michael Porter’s “Microeconomics of Competitiveness” Network at the Institute for Strategy and Competitiveness at Harvard Business School.
- Webster Vienna Private University is the first and only University in Austria to be recognized by the CFA Institute. The Master of Science in Finance program has been acknowledged as incorporating at least 70 percent of the Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) Program Candidate Body of Knowledge.
- Webster University, founded in 1915 with its home campus based in St. Louis, Missouri, USA, is the only Tier 1, private, nonprofit university with campus locations around the world including metropolitan, military, online and corporate, as well as traditional American-style campuses in North America, Africa, Europe and Asia. A truly global university on 4 continents, in 8 countries, in 60 cities around the world.
- List of all Webster University recognitions worldwide