The Webster Vienna Language Center is pleased to collaborate with IDP Education and CEL - Cambridge English Languages GmbH to offer official International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exams in Vienna, Austria. Registration is open to prospective and current students as well as anyone interested in taking the IELTS exam.
Please register below to secure your spot for your preferred date. You will find all the information concerning cost, date and test type on the registration page.
- Test fee: € 230,-
- Test location: Webster Vienna Private University (Praterstrasse 23, 1020 Vienna)
- Test time: The written test starts at 9:00. Please arrive at the test venue at least 45 minutes before the test starts. If you are late, you may not be allowed to take the test.
- Test-places are limited and are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, so please register as soon as possible.
- Bring the photo ID that you used for your test-registration.
- The oral part of the exam may be on a different day. You will be contacted one week before the test to arrange date/time of the speaking section.
For further information, please review the information here
IELTS is designed to test the language ability of people who want to study or work where English is used as the language of communication.
Educational institutions, employers, professional registration bodies and government immigration agencies often require proof of English language skills as part of their recruitment or admission procedures. IELTS is widely accepted for these purposes. IELTS is designed to test the language ability of people who want to study or work where English is used as the language of communication. Over 3 million tests are taken each year.
IELTS is administered and managed by our partner:
CEL - Cambridge English Languages GmbH (CEL)
9000 St. Gallen
Phone: +41 71 278 00 40